Notices for planetlab: message number 00058

Invitation to the GEC 6 Engineering Conference, in Salt Lake City, UT, November ,16-18, 2009

*INVITATION*

The Sixth GENI Engineering Conference (GEC6) will take place November
16-18, 2009!

The conference will begin on Monday, November 16, 2009 at The University
of Utah and continue on Tuesday and Wednesday at The Grand America
Hotel, in Salt Lake City, UT. Lodging is available at The Little America
Hotel, directly across the street from our main conference venue.

The GEC is the GENI Project Office’s (GPO) regular open working meeting
where researchers, developers, industrial & international partners and
the GPO meet to advance infrastructure planning and prototyping for the
GENI project. Further, the GEC focuses on how to design and build a
suite of infrastructure that can best inspire and support creative
research. The conference is open to all.

*New for GEC6!*  Immediately following registration, you will receive an
e-mail to join our Pathable Networking Community where you may virtually
meet your fellow attendees prior to the conference.

WHEN

Monday, November 16, 2009 12:00 PM -
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 12:30 PM
Mountain Time Zone

WHERE

/*The University of Utah*/
               110 South Fort Douglas Boulevard
Salt Lake City, Utah 84113
*/ /*
*/The Grand America Hotel/*
555 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
USA

REGISTRATION FEE

$285.00

*VIEW EVENT WEBSITE*
<http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?5S,P1,4B654661-0A01-43A8-86E6-C32984819D96>

Registration Deadline
November 2, 2009

Lodging Deadline
October 26, 2009

Please respond by clicking one of the buttons below

Yes
<http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?4W,P1,4B654661-0A01-43A8-86E6-C32984819D96>
No
<http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?3Z,P1,4B654661-0A01-43A8-86E6-C32984819D96>