Notices for planetlab: message number 00075

7th GENI Engineering Conference in Durham, NC, USA, March 16-18, 2010

Seventh GENI Engineering Conference/*/
/*/Durham, NC/*/
/*/ /*/
/*//*/ /*/_/*/_March 16-18, 2010_/*/_/*/
/*/_/*/ /*/_/*/

EDJ Associates, Inc is pleased to provide logistical support for the
Seventh GENI Engineering Conference in Durham, NC, March 16-18, 2010.

The GENI Engineering Conference  is the GENI Project Office’s (GPO)
regular open working meeting where researchers, developers, industrial &
international partners and the GPO meet to advance infrastructure
planning and prototyping for the GENI project. Further, the GENI
Engineering Conference focuses on how to design and build a suite of
infrastructure that can best inspire and support creative research. The
conference is open to all.

Please be on the lookout for emails from gec@edjassociates.com
<https://remote.edjassociates.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=ca62e85efa354341965574df950b77c0&URL=mailto%3agec%40edjassociates.com> regarding:

    *
      Our official conference invitation
    *
      Online conference and hotel information
    *
      Pathable, our online networking community

Best Regards,

Cherise S. Richardson
/*/*GEC*/ Team*/
EDJ Associates, Inc.